Sunday, December 14, 2008

Xmas Meme (Christmas Threes)

What are your three favorite Christmas movies?
          • Love Actually
  • The Ref
  • While You Were Sleeping

What are your three favorite Christmas songs and who sings them?

  • "Star of Wonder" by The Roches
  • "This Christmas" by The Burns Sisters
  • "Baby, It's Cold Outside" by Diane Reeves and Lou Rawls
What are your three favorite Christmas foods?
  • Cookies/Hot chocolate
  • Chinese Food (an old tradition in our family. If you've seen "A Christmas Story" you understand)
  • French Toast
What are three Christmas Secrets?
  • A few months before Christmas when I was in fourth grade, I got glasses for the first time. Then, on Christmas Eve, I had a nightmare that all I got for Christmas was lens cleaner.
  • Due in part to my parents not wanting to tell us the truth just yet (and movies like "The Santa Clause"), my brother and I believed in Santa until about fifth or sixth grade (not exaggerating.)
  • I don't care how bad and old and cheesy it is: I still love the movie "White Christmas."

1 comment:

Magdalene6127 said...

Can you ever forgive us?