Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just in case you were wondering...

...Mr. Baker is the most amazing actor ever.

I saw him as Snug the Joiner/Mustardseed in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" at Big City University and the production was amazing. (Although the picture to the left is of him preparing for a chorus role in "The Pirates of Penzance" a few years ago.) Even though Snug/Mustardseed may not be the biggest of parts he was hilarious, intense and he stole quite a few scenes. And every other actor/actress was just as fantastic. (And just as a side note, I might add that every other male actor in the show was extremely attractive. There. I just had to let out a bit of my typical-teenage-girl side.)

Just thought I would let you know that. He rocks.

And now, off do homework and prepare for Monday's audition...

No comments: