It is about 7:38 A.M., my friends that take me to school every morning will be here in about 10 minutes and every time I have checked the online weather sources it has listed no closings/delays for STHS... (and I was so sure the sock thing would have worked...)
However, Rev. Guinevere (a.k.a my mother) has said she would be very surprised if the concert was not canceled. And she thinks there is still a chance of early dismissal! (which would be perfect because all of my least favorite classes are in the afternoon) *crosses fingers*
I'll try not to get my hopes too high up though.
Oh and by the way, stay tuned for the next few days. Soon my high school is holding auditions for their annual musical (this year it's "Oliver") and yours truly is most certainly going to audition! I'll keep you posted!